By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org’,
you can check your cargo status any time without accessing
How to use Mail Tracking
- 1. Input the B/L No. or Container No. that you would like to search in subject.
* Please enter HJS B/L number composed 4 digits of alphabet + 8 digits of number (i/e PUSA12345678, Discard "HJSC" the prefix of HJS B/L).
Ensure your B/L number is assigned by HJS and our system won't accept House B/L number assigned by NVOCC or Freight Forwarder.
- * You don’t need to input the B/L No. or Container No. in message body.
- * If you wish to search more than one B/L or Container, use commas to separate data.
- * You can add the recipients in ‘cc ‘ to share the information.
- 2. Send it to email@example.com
- 3. You will receive the message containing
- a. Current status. (Event, Location)
- b. Vessel information (VVD, Schedule)
- c. Route Information (Origin, Port of Loading, Port of Discharging, Destination)