As a leading international carrier, Hanjin Shipping not only offers our customers the advantage of having the fastest, most accurate and competitive shipping service but also provides a down-to-earth service for the safest transport of DG Cargo.
Why Hanjin Shipping?
Materials and things are defined as hazardous cargo which, due to their nature, characteristics, or their state, could endanger the public safety and order, in particular the public at large, important common property, life and health of human beings as well as animals and the environment and other things.
Definition as Maritime transportation.
- The Oil specified in the MARPOL 73/78 Appendix I
- The Gas specified in the IGC Code
- Hazardous liquid material / Chemical including the waste specified in the IBC Code & MARPOL 73/78 Appendix II
- Hazardous material, product including marine pollutant & waste specified in the IMDG Code.
- Hazardous bulk solid material including the waste specified in the BC code Appendix B
Empty container, not cleaned residue of DG (General container , Tank container, LP, IBC, Portable tank), is considered as DG cargo. If it is stuffed with non-hazardous or cleaned residue of DG & completed gas free, It is not considered as DG cargo.