Hanjin Shipping has a full range of reefer services that provide on-time delivery of
perishable commodities to destinations worldwide.
Built and specially designed to accommodate frozen and chilled products, refrigerated
containers provide safe environmental conditions, imposed by various modes of
transport by sea, road and rail.
All of our reefer units are equipped with microprocessor controllers and mechanical
In order to meet our customers' diverse requirements, we own Controlled Atmosphere(CA) containers that maintain ideal conditions for delicate agricultural products.
Hanjin's CA containers allow produce to arrive in excellent condition to far away destinations and prolong the shelf-life for perishable commodities.
Hanjin Shipping ensures the utmost care and expertise of reefer cargoes by qualified personnel throughout our logistics network to provide the best quality service to our customers.
Characteristics of Hanjin Shipping Reefer Service
- Ample equipment supply to meet our customer's needs
- Modern fleet of reefer containers with new ones cycled in every year
- Fast transit times on our logistics network
- Extra attention on reefer containers at all points of transit Accurate temperature control using our digital electronic circuits
- C/A(Controlled-Atmosphere) reefer containers for perishable goods.
- Remote monitoring system at bridge and regular personal check on board.
- Immediate alarm system to identify malfunction units.
- Usage of environmental refrigerant (non-CFC)R134a.
- Advanced protection system against cargo damage with self-diagnostic digital circuit.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff and technicians for reefer cargo handling throughout transportation.
- Transporting high-value products such as raw tuna and beads ice cream by Ultra Freezer (ultralow temperature container).